Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Wyoming – Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in Wyoming:
- 1-800-457-3659 (For suspected elder mistreatment in the home or in facilities, in state callers, 8AM-5PM).
- 307-777-3602 (For suspected elder mistreatment in the home or in facilities, out of state callers).
- 307-777-7123 (Healthcare facility licensing).
Individuals wishing to report suspected elder mistreatment may telephone the state help lines listed above, or consult the Department of Family Services District Map to obtain specific contact information for reaching community elder abuse teams.
State elder abuse statistics and/or other publications, Available Here.
Wyoming State Government Agencies
The following agencies can help you file a complaint against a nursing or long-term care facility, as well as provide you with additional information and support regarding senior neglect and abuse:
- Wyoming Department of Family Services
- Wyoming Adult Protective Services
- Wyoming Department of Health, Aging Division
- Wyoming Office of Attorney General, Division of Victim Services
Wyoming Laws and Regulations
The following laws were enacted to help protect seniors against abuse:
- Wyoming Statutes Annotated §§ 35-20-101 through 35-20-116
- Wyoming Statutes Annotated §§ 9-2-1301 through 9-2-1309
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Oregon ...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Kansas ...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Florida...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Pennsyl...
List of places to call for help if you suspect eld...