Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In West Virginia – Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in West Virginia phone1-800-352-6513 (24 Hour Statewide Hotline) or visit the Department of Health & Human Resources Local County Office Directory to contact specific county offices directly regarding suspected elder mistreatment.
To reach the Long-Term Care Ombudsman telephone 1-800-834-0598, or visit the West Virginia Long-Term Care Ombudsman Directory.
State Government Agencies
The following government agencies can assist you with support, resources, and information, as well as help with complaints about senior neglect, elder abuse, and nursing home complaints:
- West Virginia Adult Protective Services
- West Virginia Bureau of Senior Services
- West Virginia Long Term Care Ombudsman
- West Virginia Office of Attorney General
Laws and Regulations
- West Virginia Code §§ 9-6-1-14; 9-6-16 Adult Protective Services
- West Virginia Code §§ 16-5L-1 through 16-5L-22 Long-Term-Care Ombudsman Program
- West Virginia Coalition Against Domestic Violence: Domestic Violence in Later Life
- State elder abuse statistics and/or other publications, Available Here.
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In New Ham...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Kentuck...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In New Jer...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Oregon ...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Utah - ...