Washington – Elder Abuse Resources

Washington State Seal, Nursing Home Neglect

Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Washington State – Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources

Washington State Seal, Nursing Home NeglectTo report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in the home in Washington:

  • Call 1-866-363-4276 (1-866-END-HARM)
  • Call directly the Adult Protective Services office in your county
  • To report suspected mistreatment in long-term care facilities, contact 1-800-562-6078.

The statewide referral line which connects reporters to appropriate investigation agency is 1-866-363-4276.

Washington State Government Agencies

The following Washington agencies can help you file a complaint against a nursing or long-term care facility, as well as provide you with additional information and support regarding senior neglect and abuse:

Washington Laws and Regulations

The following laws were enacted to help protect seniors in Washington state against abuse:

Other Resources

Call Now Button