Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Washington State – Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in the home in Washington:
- Call 1-866-363-4276 (1-866-END-HARM)
- Call directly the Adult Protective Services office in your county
- To report suspected mistreatment in long-term care facilities, contact 1-800-562-6078.
The statewide referral line which connects reporters to appropriate investigation agency is 1-866-363-4276.
Washington State Government Agencies
The following Washington agencies can help you file a complaint against a nursing or long-term care facility, as well as provide you with additional information and support regarding senior neglect and abuse:
- Washington State Adult Abuse and Prevention Program
- Washington State Aging & Disability Services Administration
- Washington Long-Term Care Ombudsman
- Washington State Office of the Attorney General
Washington Laws and Regulations
The following laws were enacted to help protect seniors in Washington state against abuse:
- Partners in Protection: A Guide for Reporting Vulnerable Adult Abuse
- Your Legal Right to Make Decisions about Health Care & Advance Directives in Washington State
- Find state elder abuse statistics and/or other publications at Washington State Department of Social and Health Services.
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In New Mex...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In South D...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Iowa - ...
Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys - Arkansas Elder Abus...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Maine -...