Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Virginia – Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in Virginia:
- 1-888-832-3858 or contact your local department of social services.
- To reach the State Long Term Care Ombudsman Program, telephone 1-804-565-1600.
State Government Agencies
The following Virginia agencies can help you file a complaint against a nursing or long-term care facility, as well as provide you with additional information and support regarding senior neglect and abuse:
- Virginia Adult Protective Services
- Virginia Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services 1-800-552-5019
- Virginia Department of Health, The Office of Licensure and Certification, Long Term Care Division
- Virginia Department of Social Services Domestic Violence Program
- Office of the State Long Term Care Ombudsman
- Virginia Office of Attorney General Key Issues: Seniors/TRIAD
Laws and Regulations
- Va. Code Ann. §§ 63.2-1604 Adult Protective Services
- Virginia elder abuse statistics and/or other publications are also Available Here
Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys - Arkansas Elder Abus...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Kentuck...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Idaho -...
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or explo...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Massach...