Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Utah – Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in Utah:
- 1-800-371-7897 (For reports in all counties other than Salt Lake County).
- 1-801-538-3567 (For reports within Salt Lake County).
State elder abuse statistics and/or other publications, Available Here.
Utah State Government Agencies
The following agencies can help you file a complaint against a nursing or long-term care facility, as well as provide you with additional information and support regarding senior neglect and abuse:
- Utah Adult Protective Services
- Utah Bureau of Health Facility Licensing, Certification, and Resident Assessment
- Utah Division of Aging and Adult Services
- Utah Long Term Care Ombudsman
- Utah Office of Attorney General Senior Abuse
Utah Laws and Regulations
The following laws were enacted to help protect seniors against abuse:
- Utah Code Ann. § 62A-3-301-321 Adult Protective Services
- Utah Code Ann. 76-5-111.1 Abuse, Neglect, or Exploitation of a Vulnerable Adult – Penalties
List of Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources ...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Colorad...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Nebrask...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Kentuck...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In West Vi...