Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Pennsylvania – Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in Pennsylvania call 1-800-490-8505 for help. If the abuse involves serious injury, sexual abuse or suspicious death, reporters must also call police and the Pennsylvania Department of Aging at 717-265-7887. In addition, the reporter may also call the Pennsylvania Department of Health Nursing Home Complaint Line at 1-800-254-5164.
State Government Agencies
The following government agencies can field complaints of elder abuse and neglect as well as offer additional information, support, and resources:
- Pennsylvania Department of Aging
- Pennsylvania Department of Aging – Abuse or Crime
- Pennsylvania Department of Aging – Protective Services and Ombudsman
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General: Protecting Seniors
Laws and Regulations
The following law protects the safety and rights of senior citizens in Pennsylvania:
- Pennsylvania Online Training: Mandatory Abuse Reporting and Criminal Background Checks
- Pennsylvania Nurse Aide Registry Information
- Pennsylvania Area Agency on Aging
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Alabama...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Virgini...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Kentuck...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Massach...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In New Yor...