Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In North Dakota – Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in North Dakota:
- 1-800-462-5465 (For suspected elder mistreatment in the home and in long-term care facilities, or to reach the Long Term Care Ombudsman Program).
Individuals wishing to report suspected elder mistreatment may telephone the state help line listed above, or visit the North Dakota Regional Human Service Centers Link to contact specific county offices directly.
State elder abuse statistics and/or other publications, Available Here.
North Dakota State Government Agencies
The following agencies can help you file a complaint against a nursing or long-term care facility, as well as provide you with additional information and support regarding senior neglect and abuse:
- North Dakota Adult Protective Services
- North Dakota Aging Services Division
- North Dakota Department of Human Services Tribal Liaison
- North Dakota Department of Health, Health Facilities
- North Dakota Long Term Care Ombudsman
- North Dakota Office of Attorney General
North Dakota Laws and Regulations
The following laws were enacted to help protect seniors against abuse:
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Nevada ...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Florida...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In South C...
Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources To re...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In New Jer...