Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In North Carolina – Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in North Carolina:
- North Carolina Division of Social Services Local County Directory telephone contact information.
To obtain contact information for regional ombudsman offices, consult the Long Term Care Ombudsman Program Directory.
North Carolina State Government Agencies
The following North Carolina agencies can help you file a complaint against a nursing or long-term care facility, as well as provide you with additional information and support regarding senior neglect and abuse:
- North Carolina Adult Protective Services
- North Carolina Aging and Adult Services
- North Carolina Aging and Adult Services Area Agencies on Aging
- North Carolina At-Risk Case Management Services
- North Carolina Department of Justice
- North Carolina Long Term Care Ombudsman
North Carolina Laws and Regulations
The following laws were enacted to help protect seniors in North Carolina against abuse:
- North Carolina General Statutes § 108A.99-111 Protection of Abused, Neglected, or Exploited Disabled Adult Act
- North Carolina General Statutes §§ 143B-181.15 through 143B-181.25
- North Carolina elder abuse statistics and/or other publications are Available Here.
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or explo...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Hawaii ...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Colorad...
Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys - Arkansas Elder Abus...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Kansas ...