Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Nevada – Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources
To Report Elder Abuse, Neglect, Exploitation or Isolation for a Senior age 60+, Call:
- Toll Free: Intake Specialists 1-888-729-0571
- Northern Nevada: Intake Specialists 775-688-2964
- Southern Nevada: Intake Specialists 702-486-6930
The regional Long Term Care Ombudsman Program may also be reached by using the above listed telephone numbers.
Nevada State Government Agencies
The following Nevada agencies can help you file a complaint against a nursing or long-term care facility, as well as provide you with additional information and support regarding senior neglect and abuse:
- Nevada Elder Protective Services
- Nevada Aging and Disability Services Division
- Nevada Division of Health
- Nevada Long Term Care Ombudsman
- Nevada Office of Attorney General
Nevada Laws and Regulations
The following laws were enacted to help protect seniors in Nevada against abuse:
- Nevada Revised Statute Annotated §§ 200.5091-5099 Abuse, Neglect, Exploitation or Isolation of Older Persons and Vulnerable Persons
- Nevada Revised Statute Annotated §§ 427A.125 through 427A.165 Advocates for Residents of Facilities for Long-Term Care
- State elder abuse statistics and/or other publications are Available Here
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Montana...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Texas -...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Maine -...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Alaska ...
List of places to call for help if you suspect eld...