Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Kentucky – Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in Kentucky:
- 1-800-752-6200 (For suspected elder mistreatment in the home or in long term care facilities).
- 1-800-372-2973 (To reach the Long Term Care Ombudsman Program calling within Kentucky).
- 1-800-372-2991 (To reach the Long Term Care Ombudsman Program calling from out of state).
- 1-800-627-4702 (For TTY access to the Long Term Care Ombudsman Program).
- 1-800-200-3633 (To reach the Legal Helpline for Older Kentuckians).
Individuals wishing to report suspected elder mistreatment may telephone the state help lines listed above, or visit the Adult Protective Services Local Office Search to contact specific county Offices of Protection and Permanency.
Visit here to access the Long Term Care Ombudsman Districts Listing.
State elder abuse statistics and/or other publications, Available Here.
Kentucky State Government Agencies
The following agencies can help you file a complaint against a nursing or long-term care facility, as well as provide you with additional information and support regarding senior neglect and abuse:
- Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services
- Kentucky Office of Attorney General
- Kentucky Office of Inspector General
Kentucky Laws and Regulations
The following laws were enacted to help protect seniors against abuse:
- Ky. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 209.0 Protection of Adults
- Ky. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 216.936 Expansion of Nurse Aide Abuse Registry to Include Home Health Aides
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Oregon ...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Tenness...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Alabama...
Where To Report Elder Abuse And Neglect in Marylan...
List of places to call for help if you suspect eld...