Where To Report Elder Abuse And Neglect: Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in Indiana:
- 1-800-992-6978 (For suspected elder mistreatment in the home and in long-term care facilities).
Individuals may telephone the state helpline listed above, or visit Map of Services by County Link to obtain specific county telephone numbers to directly report suspected elder mistreatment occurring the home.
Visit the Indiana Ombudsman page to find specific area contact telephone numbers (see the bottom of the page).
State Government Agencies
- Indiana Adult Protective Services
- Indiana Department of Health, Long Term Care Division
- Indiana Family & Social Services Administration, Division of Aging
- Indiana Office of Attorney General Consumer Services Division
Laws and Regulations
Michigan Elder Abuse Legal Resources - How and whe...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Florida...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In North C...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Utah - ...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Kentuck...