Where To Report Senior Abuse And Neglect in Washington, DC – Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in the District of Columbia:
- 202-541-3950 (For suspected elder mistreatment in the home).
- 202-727-2540 (Office of the Inspector General, Medicaid Fraud Control Unit, for allegations of patient abuse or neglect in any nursing home or group home that receives Medicaid funds).
State Government Agencies
The following government agencies may also be able to provide you with support, information, and additional resources:
- DC Adult Protective Services
- DC Department of Health
- DC Office on Aging
- DC Office of Attorney General
- Office of the Inspector General
- DC 2-1-1 Answers Please!
- Office of the District of Columbia Long-Term Care Ombudsman(Telephone: 202-434-2120, TDD: 202-434-6562)
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In North D...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Texas -...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Pennsyl...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Delawar...
Michigan Elder Abuse Legal Resources - How and whe...