Find An Elder Abuse Lawyer in Arkansas
There are many free, online directories you can use to find and read reviews of local attorneys or you can Google “Arkansas elder abuse lawyer” to see a list of attorneys near you. However, you can also contact the Arkansas State Bar Association and ask for a referral for a personal injury attorney in your area. Although many attorneys specialize in elder abuse and nursing home neglect cases, the general type of lawyer you need is a personal injury attorney.
Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in Arkansas:
- 1-800-482-8049 (For suspected elder mistreatment in the home).
- 501-682-8425 (For suspected elder mistreatment in long-term care facilities, Pulaski County).
- 1-800-582-4887 (For suspected elder mistreatment in long-term care facilities, outside of Pulaski County).
- 1-800-332-4443 (Arkansas domestic violence/battered women hotline).
Individuals wishing to report suspected elder mistreatment may telephone the state help lines listed above, or visit the Arkansas Adult Protective Services county contact database to contact specific county offices directly regarding suspected elder mistreatment in the home.
State elder abuse statistics and/or other publications, Available Here.
State Government Agencies
- Arkansas Adult Protective Services
- Arkansas Department of Health and Human Services, Services for Nursing Home Residents
- Arkansas Division of Aging and Adult Services
- Arkansas Long Term Care Ombudsman
- Arkansas Office of Attorney General
Browse All Articles and Information About Elder Abuse And Neglect In Arkansas
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Washing...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Wyoming...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Utah - ...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Louisia...
Michigan Elder Abuse Legal Resources - How and whe...