Arkansas – Elder Abuse Resources

Arkansas State Seal

Arkansas State Seal

Find An Elder Abuse Lawyer in Arkansas

There are many free, online directories you can use to find and read reviews of local attorneys or you can Google “Arkansas elder abuse lawyer” to see a list of attorneys near you.  However, you can also contact the Arkansas State Bar Association and ask for a referral for a personal injury attorney in your area.  Although many attorneys specialize in elder abuse and nursing home neglect cases, the general type of lawyer you need is a personal injury attorney.

Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources

To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in Arkansas:

  • 1-800-482-8049 (For suspected elder mistreatment in the home).
  • 501-682-8425 (For suspected elder mistreatment in long-term care facilities, Pulaski County).
  • 1-800-582-4887 (For suspected elder mistreatment in long-term care facilities, outside of Pulaski County).
  • 1-800-332-4443 (Arkansas domestic violence/battered women hotline).

Additional Information

Individuals wishing to report suspected elder mistreatment may telephone the state help lines listed above, or visit the Arkansas Adult Protective Services county contact database to contact specific county offices directly regarding suspected elder mistreatment in the home.

State elder abuse statistics and/or other publications, Available Here.

State Government Agencies

Other Resources

Browse All Articles and Information About Elder Abuse And Neglect In Arkansas

Call Now Button