State links to laws, resources, information, and where to file complaints against nursing homes and other care givers.
- Nursing Homes Struggle to Cut Costs Associated with Patient Care. Nursing home neglect and abuse tends to occur in facilities that are understaffed or have …Read More »
- Diagnosing Gastrointestinal C. difficile infections can be difficult. Approximately 4% to 20% of nursing home residents with C. difficile gastrointestinal infections do not have any …Read More »
- Nursing home falls are a leading cause of injury to the elderly nursing home population across Massachusetts. Not only do the elderly face a high …Read More »
- Osteomyelitis is a bone infection that is usually associated with bedsores. Osteomyelitis is a serious condition that can cause severe complications for patients battling the …Read More »
- One of the most common scenarios where transfer injuries occur is when nursing home residents are getting into or out of bed. It is necessary …Read More »