Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Virginia – Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in Virginia:
- 1-888-832-3858 or contact your local department of social services.
- To reach the State Long Term Care Ombudsman Program, telephone 1-804-565-1600.
State Government Agencies
The following Virginia agencies can help you file a complaint against a nursing or long-term care facility, as well as provide you with additional information and support regarding senior neglect and abuse:
- Virginia Adult Protective Services
- Virginia Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services 1-800-552-5019
- Virginia Department of Health, The Office of Licensure and Certification, Long Term Care Division
- Virginia Department of Social Services Domestic Violence Program
- Office of the State Long Term Care Ombudsman
- Virginia Office of Attorney General Key Issues: Seniors/TRIAD
Laws and Regulations
- Va. Code Ann. §§ 63.2-1604 Adult Protective Services
- Virginia elder abuse statistics and/or other publications are also Available Here
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Utah - ...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In North D...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Illinoi...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In South C...
Where To Report Elder Abuse And Neglect in Marylan...