Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Utah – Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in Utah:
- 1-800-371-7897 (For reports in all counties other than Salt Lake County).
- 1-801-538-3567 (For reports within Salt Lake County).
State elder abuse statistics and/or other publications, Available Here.
Utah State Government Agencies
The following agencies can help you file a complaint against a nursing or long-term care facility, as well as provide you with additional information and support regarding senior neglect and abuse:
- Utah Adult Protective Services
- Utah Bureau of Health Facility Licensing, Certification, and Resident Assessment
- Utah Division of Aging and Adult Services
- Utah Long Term Care Ombudsman
- Utah Office of Attorney General Senior Abuse
Utah Laws and Regulations
The following laws were enacted to help protect seniors against abuse:
- Utah Code Ann. § 62A-3-301-321 Adult Protective Services
- Utah Code Ann. 76-5-111.1 Abuse, Neglect, or Exploitation of a Vulnerable Adult – Penalties
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Iowa - ...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Mississ...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Virgini...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Maine -...
Where To Report Elder Abuse And Neglect in Marylan...