Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Texas – Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in Texas:
To report non emergency situations that do not require an immediate response, you may report online by visiting http://www.txabusehotline.org/
To reach regional Long Term Care Ombudsman offices, consult the Area Agencies on Aging Directory
Texas State Government Agencies
The following agencies can help you file a complaint against a nursing or long-term care facility, as well as provide you with additional information and support regarding senior neglect and abuse:
- Texas Adult Protective Services
- Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services
- Texas Long Term Care Ombudsman
- Texas Office of Attorney General
Texas Laws and Regulations
The following laws were enacted to help protect seniors against abuse:
- Tex. Hum. Res. Code Ann., Chpt. 48 Investigations and Protective Services for Elderly and Disabled Persons
- Tex. Admin. Code § 40.19-705 Adult Protective Services
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Oregon ...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In South D...
Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys - Arkansas Elder Abus...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Vermont...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Alaska ...