Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Pennsylvania – Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in Pennsylvania call 1-800-490-8505 for help. If the abuse involves serious injury, sexual abuse or suspicious death, reporters must also call police and the Pennsylvania Department of Aging at 717-265-7887. In addition, the reporter may also call the Pennsylvania Department of Health Nursing Home Complaint Line at 1-800-254-5164.
State Government Agencies
The following government agencies can field complaints of elder abuse and neglect as well as offer additional information, support, and resources:
- Pennsylvania Department of Aging
- Pennsylvania Department of Aging – Abuse or Crime
- Pennsylvania Department of Aging – Protective Services and Ombudsman
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General: Protecting Seniors
Laws and Regulations
The following law protects the safety and rights of senior citizens in Pennsylvania:
- Pennsylvania Online Training: Mandatory Abuse Reporting and Criminal Background Checks
- Pennsylvania Nurse Aide Registry Information
- Pennsylvania Area Agency on Aging
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Arizona...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Iowa - ...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Tenness...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Vermont...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Rhode I...