Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in Oklahoma:
To reach the Long-Term Care Ombudsman, telephone 405-521-6734 or visit theOmbudsman Supervisors Directory .
According to the web site,
“This unit acts as advocates for persons age 60 and older residing in long-term care facilities. The staff works to resolve problems of individual residents and to bring about changes at the local, state and national levels to improve care and quality of life.”
Individuals wishing to report suspected elder mistreatment may telephone the state help lines listed above, or visit the Adult Protective Services County Contact Information Link to contact specific county offices directly regarding elder mistreatment in the home.
State elder abuse statistics and/or other publications, Available Here .
State Government Agencies
- Oklahoma Family Support Services Division, Adult Protective Services
- Oklahoma Aging Services Division
- Oklahoma Aging Services Division: Long Term Care Ombudsman
Laws and Regulations
- Adult Protective Services: Oklahoma Statute Annotated Title. 43A, §§ 10-101 through 10-110
- Long Term Care Ombudsman Program: Oklahoma Statute Annotated Title 63, §§ 1-2211 through 1-2216
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Montana...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Louisia...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Illinoi...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Massach...
Michigan Elder Abuse Legal Resources - How and whe...