Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Massachusetts – Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in Massachusetts:
- For contact information on local Ombudsman offices, visit the Long-Term Care Ombudsman Directory.
State Government Agencies
The following Massachusetts agencies can help you file a complaint against a nursing or long-term care facility, as well as provide you with additional information and support regarding senior neglect and abuse:
- Massachusetts Adult Protective Services
- Massachusetts Assisted Living Ombudsman
- Massachusetts Community Care Ombudsman
- Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs
- Massachusetts Long Term Care Ombudsman
- Massachusetts Office of Attorney General
Laws and Regulations
The following laws were enacted to help protect seniors in Massachusetts against abuse:
- Massachusetts Area Agencies on Aging and Aging Services Access Points
- Massachusetts Violence Prevention and Intervention Services
- State elder abuse statistics and/or other publications, Available Here.
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Washing...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Idaho -...
Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys - Arkansas Elder Abus...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Kentuck...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Georgia...