Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Massachusetts – Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in Massachusetts:
- For contact information on local Ombudsman offices, visit the Long-Term Care Ombudsman Directory.
State Government Agencies
The following Massachusetts agencies can help you file a complaint against a nursing or long-term care facility, as well as provide you with additional information and support regarding senior neglect and abuse:
- Massachusetts Adult Protective Services
- Massachusetts Assisted Living Ombudsman
- Massachusetts Community Care Ombudsman
- Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs
- Massachusetts Long Term Care Ombudsman
- Massachusetts Office of Attorney General
Laws and Regulations
The following laws were enacted to help protect seniors in Massachusetts against abuse:
- Massachusetts Area Agencies on Aging and Aging Services Access Points
- Massachusetts Violence Prevention and Intervention Services
- State elder abuse statistics and/or other publications, Available Here.
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Nebrask...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Kentuck...
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or explo...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In New Jer...
Michigan Elder Abuse Legal Resources - How and whe...