Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Arizona – Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in Arizona:
- 1-877-767-2385 (For suspected elder mistreatment in the home or in long-term care facilities).
- 1-877-815-8390 (TDD access).
- For suspected elder mistreatment in long-term care facilities, visit the Area Agency on Aging Regional Service Directory for contact information of local ombudsman programs.
State elder abuse statistics and/or other publications, Available Here.
Arizona State Government Agencies
The following agencies can help you file a complaint against a nursing or long-term care facility, as well as provide you with additional information and support regarding senior neglect and abuse:
- Arizona Adult Protective Services
- Arizona Division of Aging and Adult Services
- Arizona Long Term Care Ombudsman
- Arizona Office of Attorney General
- Arizona Office of Long Term Care Licensing (Nursing Homes)
Arizona Laws and Regulations
The following laws were enacted to help protect seniors against abuse:
- Area Agency on Aging Region One, Inc. – Emergency Housing Program
- City of Mesa Police Department Crime Prevention Unit – SAFE (Safety, Abuse and Fraud Educated) Senior Program
- Maricopa Elder Abuse Prevention Alliance
- Arizona Office of Attorney General – Publications
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Utah - ...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Illinoi...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Mississ...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Kentuck...
Michigan Elder Abuse Legal Resources - How and whe...