Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Arizona – Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in Arizona:
- 1-877-767-2385 (For suspected elder mistreatment in the home or in long-term care facilities).
- 1-877-815-8390 (TDD access).
- For suspected elder mistreatment in long-term care facilities, visit the Area Agency on Aging Regional Service Directory for contact information of local ombudsman programs.
State elder abuse statistics and/or other publications, Available Here.
Arizona State Government Agencies
The following agencies can help you file a complaint against a nursing or long-term care facility, as well as provide you with additional information and support regarding senior neglect and abuse:
- Arizona Adult Protective Services
- Arizona Division of Aging and Adult Services
- Arizona Long Term Care Ombudsman
- Arizona Office of Attorney General
- Arizona Office of Long Term Care Licensing (Nursing Homes)
Arizona Laws and Regulations
The following laws were enacted to help protect seniors against abuse:
- Area Agency on Aging Region One, Inc. – Emergency Housing Program
- City of Mesa Police Department Crime Prevention Unit – SAFE (Safety, Abuse and Fraud Educated) Senior Program
- Maricopa Elder Abuse Prevention Alliance
- Arizona Office of Attorney General – Publications
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Califor...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Nevada ...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Utah - ...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Colorad...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Georgia...