Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Alabama – Helplines, Hotlines, and Referral Sources
To report suspected elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation in Alabama:
- Call 1-800-458-7214 to report suspected elder mistreatment in the home and in long-term care facilities.
- Call 1-800-356-9596 to report suspected abuse in nursing home settings.
To report suspected elder mistreatment you can also visit the County Office Contact Lookup to contact specific county offices directly.
State Government Agencies
The following Alabama agencies can help you file a complaint against a nursing or long-term care facility, as well as provide you with additional information and support regarding senior neglect and abuse:
- Alabama Adult Protective Services
- Alabama Department of Senior Services
- Alabama Medicaid Agency
- Alabama Office of Attorney General, Family Protection Unit
Laws and Regulations
- Alabama Certified Nurse Aide Registry
- Alabama elder abuse statistics and/or other publications are Available Here.
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Washing...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Idaho -...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Mississ...
Where To Report Elder Neglect And Abuse In Rhode I...
Michigan Elder Abuse Legal Resources - How and whe...