Attorney Profile – Gerald J. Noonan
Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Claims Attorney
Attorney Gerald J. Noonan founded the Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan after serving the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for many years as an Assistant District Attorney.
Throughout his prosecutorial career, Attorney Noonan argued and tried hundreds of criminal cases including homicide, attempted murder, arson, rape, armed robbery, drug crimes, driving under the influence and cases involving many other serious criminal offenses. As a criminal defense attorney alone, Gerald J. Noonan has successfully handled more than 340 criminal trials.
Attorney Noonan knows the legal strategies and tactics both law enforcement and district attorneys use when trying to get criminal convictions. He has criminal trial experience on both sides of a criminal case, which is invaluable when you are looking for an attorney to represent you.
A seasoned trial lawyer, Attorney Noonan also represents plaintiffs in personal injury cases, wrongful death actions, and serious accidents. He will aggressively seek to obtain a fair settlement for you for your injuries, but when insurance companies won’t settle, his law office has the experience and resources to take your case to trial.
- B.A. Stonehill College (1971)
- Masters Degree Urban Affairs Boston University (1974)
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in Educational Administration from Boston State (1976)
- Juris Doctorate Law Degree New England School of Law Cum Laude (1982)
- School Teacher Social Science Department at Brockton High (1971-1982)
- Elected to Southeastern Regional School Committee (1973-1987)
- Owner Operator of Noonan Painting and Construction (1971-1996)
- Elected to The Easton Board of Assessors (2002-Present)
- Plymouth County District Attorney’s Office, Assistant District Attorney, (1983 – 1986)
- Owner of The Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan (1986-present)
Massachusetts Elder Abuse and Nursing Home Neglect Personal Injury Attorneys
We offer a free, no-obligation legal consultation to help you understand your rights and the value of your case. Our personal injury law firm takes cases involving elder abuse and neglect. We offer legal service to clients in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New Hampshire.